Once your membership has been purchased and paid for, you can then start shopping right here on the website and load up your cart with any of the products that are in your plan. Once your membership is active, all products within your plan will be listed as $0 in the shop and your cart balance will also be $0. After Check out, your downloads will be available and accessible via your account.
Access to your membership is good for 1 year after purchase. There is no automatic renewal. To continue your membership, you must re-purchase.
All printable files, sold or freebies, created by The Planner & Paper Company may not be shared ,given away or re-sold in either digital or printed format; either in it’s original format or modified in ANY way or as a part of sticker/clipart packages, even if it’s for personal use.
Third party wholesale or redistribution is not allowed.
Claiming any of my work as your own is not allowed. All rights reserved.
All graphics are copyright by The Planner & Paper Company, a MAKR Holdings LLC Company.
1. I have purchased a membership and decided it’s not for me, can I cancel my membership and get a refund?
A – Absolutely! We offer a 30 day refund policy. Conditions apply:
- The cancellation must be made within the first 30 days of purchase.
- If you have downloaded 2 items or less, you will receive a full refund. If you have downloaded 3 items or more, then we will calculate the worth of the downloads and refund the balance.
All cancellation inquiries must be made to email@example.com
2. My membership is nearing it’s end, will it auto-renew?
A – No. You will need to purchase an additional year of membership to the website.
3. Am I limited to how many products I can purchase?
A- No! This is the beauty of the membership. You can add any product from your membership, printable or digital, to your cart! There’s no order size limit. If you decide in the middle of the night you need stickers, download away!